Saturday 28 September 2013

Albania & Macedonia













This was truly amazing; I don't think that I would have ever seen these countries without this school trip. The tourism in both of these countries is still underdeveloped but has so many amazing opportunities. The nature is otherworldly beautiful and the people are nice and helpful. 

I hope that in a few years these places will be visited more often by foreigners. I can't stop saying that people are missing out on something. Of course there are also the awful stand-up toilets (see picture) and the beaches aren't what we say clean. But that just means that there is room for improvement and that it can only get better. 

I'm wondering if anyone else has visited these countries and what your opinion is, do you love it? But the biggest question of all that has been strolling around in my head since I left these countries is; what do the Albanian and Macedonian people think. Do they want more tourism? Are they willing to change?


No comments:

Post a Comment