Monday 13 May 2013

Breda

Happy belated mothersday!

The weather here in the Netherlands is horrible, so I thought some nice pictures of the great day I had in Breda last week would cheer everything up! 

Breda is the city where I study ,and where I plan to live after this summer. I really like it, there is always something to do, different festivals throughout the year. It also has a beautiful park which is lovely for sunbathing, playing or just hanging out. If you find yourself in the Netherlands it is definitely worth a visit. 

Slaglining, awesome entertainment but so hard to actually do! I have to say that I did not make it across the line on my own.. 


 Playing this awesome game called 'ninja', really nice group game had loads of fun!



And to end this awesome post, some nice pictures of the city of Breda. 



 The one thing to remember about an adventure is that if it turns out the way you expect it to, it has not been an adventure at all. - Kim Fay


No comments:

Post a Comment